Experience & Training
Newscom some of the most highly skilled and trained staff Australia wide. Newscom prides itself in continual improvement within all technician employed. Technicians working within Newscom are continually updating their skills and training to enable Newscom to be one of the leading companies with vendor certification.
Memberships & Awards
All companies aspire to be recognised for their hard work and creativity. Over the years Newscom has won some recognisable awards within the industry. To help maintain their status and win those awards they have maintained their achievement in excellence with industry recognised memberships.
2013 State Finalist
2012 State Finalist
2010 State Winner
2010 State Winner
Bicsi Corporate Member
At Newscom, our Occupational Health, Safety & Rehabilitation Policy is based on a belief that the well-being of people employed at work, or people affected by our work, is a major priority and must be considered during all work performed on our behalf.
People are our most important asset and their health and safety is our greatest responsibility. The public shall be given equal priority to that of our employees.
The success of our health & safety management is dependent on;
- pro-active planning of all work activities with due consideration given to implementing OH&S controls that are suitable to each given situation;
- Understanding the total work process and associated OH&S risks;
- ensuring the work team is totally committed to achieving our objectives;
- ensuring that open and honest communication exists between management and all employees.
The objectives of our Safety Policy are;
- to achieve an accident free workplace;
- to make health & safety an integral part of every managerial and supervisory position;
- to ensure health & safety is considered in all planning and work activities;
- to involve our employees in the decision making processes through regular communication, consultation and training;
- to provide a continuous program of education and learning to ensure that our employees work in the safety possible manner;
- to identify and control all potential hazards in the workplace through hazard identification and risk analysis;
- to ensure all potential accident / incidents are controlled and prevented;
- to provide effective injury management and rehabilitation for all employees.
A commitment to the very best customer service. Backed up and supported by the best working products.
Every product and service we offer is backed up by our extensive warranty programme. On completion of a project, we provide “certification” that the entire installation has been carried out to exacting performance, application and workmanship standards. Newscom uses products and is certified installers for the following;